TBI Bank is a fully licensed consumer and SME focused bank operating in Bulgaria and Romania. We are recognized as the most profitable bank in Bulgaria in each of the last three years (Capital K10). TBI Bank is owned by TBIF Financial Services, a 4finance Holding company.
Currently TBI Bank is challenging the established view of banking. We are now focused on becoming a next generation digital lender.
We are now offering an exciting opportunity to join our team in the role of
Accounting team Manager
Job purpose: Managing accounting team
Essential duties and responsibilities:
The candidate will be enrolled to coordinate the activity of the Internal accounting team by ensuring execution and control of the:
- Preparation of asset, liability, and capital accounts entries by compiling and analyzing accounts information;
- Documentation of financial transactions by providing accounting masks/schemes;
- Processing of payments by verifying documentation;
- Preparation of daily journal entries;
- Performance of analytical functions as assigned;
- Performance of month-end/year-end duties assigned;
- Organization and maintenance of financial records, performance of paper and electronic documentation filing;
- Maintenance of fixed assets register;
- Computation of all types of taxes owed, preparation of tax returns, ensuring of prompt payment/reporting (WHT, VAT etc.);
- Compliance with the relevant financial requirements by studying existing and new legislation;
- Providing assistance on tax issues incl. intra group and cross country;
- Providing assistance in system enhancement projects incl. preparation of business requirements assignments for development;
- Compliance with internal rules and regulations;
- Creating and maintaining updates of Accounting manuals and procedures;
- Preparation of monthly reports for management/ad hoc reports for other requesting roles;
- Performance of other general office duties as needed;
- Providing assistance in all areas of operation as requested by management.
- Strong knowledge in IFRS;
- Strong knowledge in statutory accounting principles;
- Strong knowledge in tax;
- Advanced experience with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook;
- Prudency in English.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance or other relevant degree;
- More than five years progressively responsible experience in Accounting.
A good candidate is expected to demonstrate:
- Team leading skills;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team and take on new tasks with high level of responsibility;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a deadline driven environment;
- Strong analytical and accounting skills with attention to detail;
- Time management.
- Career advancement in leading organization in its industry;
- Working environment based on openness and team work;
- Additional benefits such as additional health insurance, preferences on sport cards and banking products and discounts;
- Excellent office location at the heart of the capital (Lozenets, close to metro station European Union).
We kindly ask all prospective applicants to send us their CV in English to email@example.com
Your candidacy shall be treated confidentially in accordance with the LPDP. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
With the voluntary presentation of documents for job application in TBI Bank EAD it is considered that you give your explicit consent your personal data to be kept, processed and used for the purposes of the recruitment of the Bank.