TBI Bank is part of TBI Financial Services and now part of Europe’s largest on-line Consumer Lending providers. With offices throughout Europe, our Group now operates in 17 countries worldwide and this is just the start of our growth.
As one of the leading banks in Bulgaria and Romania, we have a network of more than 60 offices. We are ranked in Top 10 of banks and No. 1 for return on assets and equity. We currently employ more than 1,400 people and expand our team in 2017.
We are now offering an exciting opportunity to join our team in the role of
ASP .NET MVC Developer
We are looking for talented .NET developers (MS SQL Server skills also) with high standards in terms of software quality and focused to exceed customer expectations. If you are also a passionate developer and have the ability to think outside the box, you are welcomed to join a company where we believe in great software and also build it!
- Practical experience and very good knowledge regarding development processes (min. 2-3 years)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in development of solutions using .NET Framework (C#, ASP.NET), experience in OO design
- Preferably experience with at least one ORM - Entity Framework or NHibernate or other
- Familiarity in working with iterative development/ Agile methodology would be an advantage
- Good technical and analytical skills
- University degree – preferable computer Sciences or related technical disciplines
- Very good English skills (both oral and written)
We like you if you have
- Very good communication skills
- Problem-solving and results oriented attitude
- Ability to establish priorities
- Flexibility, dynamism and enthusiasm
- Creativity and self-driven
- Team work and willingness to listen to others
- Eagerness to learn new ideas, concepts and technologies
- Document and report application specifics
- Develop, customize web applications
- Evaluate system performance
- Design & Develop REST/SOAP services
- Design complex applications
- Execute bug and performance tests
- Consult with clients
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results
- Be responsible for deliverables
- Be well informed of technology trends
We offer in return
- An opportunity to further develop your career within a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment in which competence, quality, passion and creativity play an important role.
- Working environment based on openness and team work;
- Competitive remuneration with additional benefits (medical service, preferences on sport cards and banking products and discounts);
- Excellent office location at the heart of the capital (Lozenets, close to metro station European Union).
We kindly ask all prospective applicants to send us their CV in English to email@example.com .
Your candidacy shall be treated confidentially in accordance with the LPDP. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
With the voluntary presentation of documents for job application in TBI Bank EAD it is considered that you give your explicit consent your personal data to be kept, processed and used for the purposes of the recruitment of the Bank.