TBI Bank is a fully licensed consumer and SME focused bank operating in Bulgaria and Romania. We are recognized as the most profitable bank in Bulgaria in each of the last three years (Capital K10). TBI Bank is owned by TBIF Financial Services, a 4finance Holding company.
Currently TBI Bank is challenging the established view of banking. We are now focused on becoming a next generation digital lender.
We are now offering an exciting opportunity to join our team in the role of
BI and ETL DevOps Engineer
- Applications’ installation, customization, configuration and up-dates
- Understanding of banking business processes and requirements and participation into Functional Documentation
- Analysis and Technical Design definition
- Create database objects such as tables, views, stored procedures, triggers etc.
- Develop reports in SQL Server Reporting Services
- Realizes database imports and reports (MS SQL, Reporting Services, Excel), migrations and application integration
- Participate in discussions involving the application creation and understand the requirements and provide the back-end and front-end functionality for the applications
- Tests the applications (internal testing) and takes part in UAT
- Participates in Digital Transformation implementations of customer centric solutions
- Very strong knowledge and practical experience in developing reports and applications using SQL language and T-SQL stored procedures in MS SQL Server
- Knowledge and basic administration skills of MS SQL Server (Knowledge and basic administration skills of other database management system is a plus (e.g. Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Knowledge and experience of developing, deploying and maintaining applications with PowerBI, Tableau, or other BI presentation technologies
- Knowledge and experience of developing, deploying and maintaining ETL workloads with SSIS, Pentaho, or other tools and frameworks
- Basic knowledge of Web Application Development
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal in English and Bulgarian (Romanian is a plus)
- Ideally the candidate will have also knowledge about: CSoft VCSBank++ application – related to the maintenance, reporting and integration; TotalSoft Charisma application – related to the maintenance, reporting and integration
- Career advancement in leading organization in its industry
- Working environment based on openness and team work
- Additional benefits such as additional health insurance, preferences on sport cards and banking products and discounts
- Excellent office location at the heart of the capital (Lozenets, close to metro station European Union)
We kindly ask all prospective applicants to send us their CV in English to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your candidacy shall be treated confidentially in accordance with the LPDP. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
With the voluntary presentation of documents for job application in TBI Bank EAD it is considered that you give your explicit consent your personal data to be kept, processed and used for the purposes of the recruitment of the Bank.