TBI Bank is a fully licensed consumer and SME focused bank operating in Bulgaria and Romania. We are recognized as the most profitable bank in Bulgaria in each of the last three years (Capital K10). TBI Bank is owned by TBIF Financial Services, a 4finance Holding company.
Currently TBI Bank is challenging the established view of banking. We are now focused on becoming a next generation digital lender.
• System and process analysis within “goto Architecture’s” projects (consumer digital lending)
• Development of procedure’s requirements specifications for external vendors and internal developers;
• Preparing technical descriptions of new procedures and processes
• Providing external vendors and internal developers with documented descriptions and procedures
• Creating proposals for current processes optimization within the general activities of Lean office;
• Identifies business needs and requirements for development of processes within “goto Architecture’s” projects;
• Participates in the tests and implementation of new/changed processes;
• Prepares training materials and participates in trainings of employees;
• Communicates with different organizational structures within the Bank in order to ensure proper development of the processes within “goto Architecture’s” projects;
• University degree in IT, Business Administration, Economic or other relevant;
• Computer literacy: Very good knowledge of MS Office, MS Visio, UML, Confluence (considered as advantage)
• Professional experience: at least 1 year in a similar role;
• Fluent English - written and spoken;
• Project Management skills (considered as advantage).
• Career advancement in leading organization in its industry;
• Working environment based on openness and team work;
• Additional benefits such as additional health insurance, preferences on sport cards and banking products and discounts;
• Excellent office location at the heart of the capital (Lozenets, close to metro station European Union).
We kindly ask all prospective applicants to send us their CV in English on firstname.lastname@example.org
Your candidacy shall be treated confidentially in accordance with the LPDP. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
With the voluntary presentation of documents for job application in TBI Bank EAD it is considered that you give your explicit consent your personal data to be kept, processed and used for the purposes of the recruitment of the Bank