TBI Bank is part of TBI Financial Services and now part of Europe’s largest on-line Consumer Lending providers. With offices throughout Europe, our Group now operates in 17 countries worldwide and this is just the start of our growth.
As one of the leading banks in Bulgaria and Romania, we have a network of more than 60 offices. We are ranked in Top 10 of banks and No. 1 for return on assets and equity. We currently employ more than 1,400 people and expand our team in 2017.
We are now offering an exciting opportunity to join our team in the role of
- Delivers both Adhoc and regular reports, dashboards, performance analyses
- Responsible for ensuring support in customer engagement area and sales campaigns
- Presents to managers results of analyses with in-depth vision on the customer profile for both known customers and prospects
- Run specific analysis to identify customer categories and propose efficient customer segmentation
- Provides support for other departmental projects when needed
- Initiates analysis to achieve a better insight overview on the customer profile
- Diploma in Mathematics, Economics, Statistic, Cybernetics or equivalent is a plus
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of SQL, MS Office
- Advanced spreadsheet and numerical analysis skills (MS Excel);
- Ability to write and deliver marketing and training materials (MS PowerPoint);
- Strong communication, adaptability and collaboration skills
- Attention to details and proven ability to handle multi-tasking
- Organized, highly motivated results oriented
- Ability to work under pressure
- Great analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Great at keeping dead lines
- Extremely results oriented
- Team – Player
- Eager to learn and achieve
- Career advancement in leading organization in its industry;
- Working environment based on openness and team work;
- Additional benefits such as additional health insurance, preferences on sport cards and banking products and discounts;
- Excellent office location at the heart of the capital (Lozenets, close to metro station European Union).
We kindly ask all prospective applicants to send us their CV in English to email@example.com
Your candidacy shall be treated confidentially in accordance with the LPDP. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
With the voluntary presentation of documents for job application in TBI Bank EAD it is considered that you give your explicit consent your personal data to be kept, processed and used for the purposes of the recruitment of the Bank.