TBI Bank is part of TBI Financial Services and now part of Europe’s largest on-line Consumer Lending providers. With offices throughout Europe, our Group now operates in 17 countries worldwide and this is just the start of our growth.
As one of the leading banks in Bulgaria and Romania, we have a network of more than 60 offices, are ranked in Top 10 of banks and No. 1 for return on assets and equity. We currently employ 1,400 people and are now looking to add to our team in 2017.
Due to our expansion we are looking for a professional to join our team in the role of
Data analytics expert
- Take strong participation in development of economic models to dissect customer sentiment and its impact to buy-behavior along the customer journey steps;
- Develop problem statements, establish/test hypotheses, present findings both at the sample level and aggregated for a holistic population, articulate impact of drivers to customer economic value;
- Co-lead the development of the annual customer experience;
- Support the design and rollout of differentiated and valued customer programs (e.g.loyalty programs);
- Strong skills to synthesize large volumes of qualitative and quantitative data, and communicate observations to the business teams;
- Be conversant with strategic trade-offs and profitability dynamics for the transactional and relationship businesses;
- Conduct pilots as required that measure viability and execution capabilities of end-to-end customer centric program;
- Work in tight relation with all Retail Banking units - sales, marketing, product groups, service, operations and finance and be a thought leader to take the Bank to the next level;
- Support special projects and perform other duties as required.
In order to be successful we would expect:
- Bachelor’s Degree in relatedData sciences / Computer engineering / Management Information Systems background with a passion for analyses, conversant / certified in data mining techniques, SAS, R, elastic data;
- Prior work experience in business analyses and data sciences fields, preferably in consumer and financial sector;
- Ability to work cross functionally, so preference is for an individual that is not an expert in one area but has roles across the value chain;
- Confidence to take unconventional positions when supported by fact and experience;
- Excellent track record of handling ambiguity well;
- Strong communications and presentation skills.
- Career advancement in leading organization in its industry;
- Working environment based on openness and team work;
- Additional benefits such as additional health insurance, preferences on sport cards and banking products and discounts;
- Excellent office location at the heart of the capital (Lozenets, close to metro station European Union).
We kindly ask all prospective applicants to send us their CV in English to email@example.com
Your candidacy shall be treated confidentially in accordance with the LPDP. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
With the voluntary presentation of documents for job application in TBI Bank EAD it is considered that you give your explicit consent your personal data to be kept, processed and used for the purposes of the recruitment of the Bank.