TBI Bank is part of TBI Financial Services and now part of Europe’s largest on-line Consumer Lending providers. With offices throughout Europe, our Group now operates in 17 countries worldwide and this is just the start of our growth.
As one of the leading banks in Bulgaria and Romania, we have a network of more than 60 offices. We are ranked in Top 10 of banks and No. 1 for return on assets and equity. We currently employ more than 1,400 people and expand our team in 2017.
We are now offering an exciting opportunity to join our team in the role of
Head of Collections
Primary Responsibilities and/or Essential functions:
- Manage Soft Collections and Legal Collections for TBI Bulgaria and TBI Romania. Oversee staffing plans, hiring of key roles.
- Work with Risk Analytics and MIS to establish collection reporting to monitor portfolio standing, collection strategy effectiveness, collector effectiveness.
- Review reporting to ascertain status of collections effectiveness and roll rates as they impact the portfolio and manage them to established targets.
- Collaborate with the Head of Collection Strategy in the development of strategies for Soft Collections and Legal
- Collections for both countries and ensure that strategies are executed as designed.
- Develop collector and team level motivation schemes along with the Collection Managers to improve collection performance, team morale and to meet targets.
- Work with the Head of Collection Strategy and the Collection Managers to select external collection agencies and leverage the agencies as necessary.
- Evaluate a forward flow outsourcing strategy to collection agencies.
- Contribute to any new systems or technologies as necessary to drive efficiency and outcomes.
- Review KPIs for the department, team and individuals and develop a program for systematic improvement. Revise KPIs as necessary.
- Report and consistently articulate the overall team performance on a regular basis to upper management.
- Make recommendations regarding the development of policies and procedures; identify and implement processing efficiencies.
- Deliver continuous product or service quality by suggesting and implementing process controls and actions, as well as assisting with employee performance evaluations.
- Ensure that the department is meeting or exceeding targets, goals and KPIs.
- Develop/utilize program and agent performance reporting as required to improve performance.
- Coordinate issue resolution including those identified by customers, management, the field, and clients.
- Complete supervisory responsibilities on special projects concerning Collections.
- Assist in developing, monitoring and ensuring adherence to ongoing incentive programs.
- Manage a team of collections center staff across two countries to include, but not limited to, motivating a team to reach/exceed performance goals, reporting, controlling expenses, and HR/corrective action.
- Provide consistent coaching and development to staff including, but not limited to, ongoing training, quality monitoring, delivering corrective actions, and delivering employee performance evaluations.
- Administer or oversee the administration of daily team meetings to discuss daily, weekly and monthly team/individual collection objectives.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- 10+ years Collections experience in a banking or financial services environment.
- 5+ years of experience managing, growing and developing a team.
- Experience with specialized collections software systems.
- Knowledge of Dialer management.
- Detail oriented, organized, and excellent communication skills.
- Keen decision making skills and ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Ability to organize and prioritize numerous tasks and complete then on time and under constraints.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high pressured environment.
- Highly organized team player and motivator.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- MS Office.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business, law, finance or accounting related field or equivalent work and education experience required.
We offer in return:
- An opportunity to further develop your career within a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment in which competence, quality, passion and creativity play an important role.
- Working environment based on openness and team work;
- Competitive remuneration with additional benefits
- International exposure.
We kindly ask all prospective applicants to send us their CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your candidacy shall be treated confidentially in accordance with the LPDP. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
With the voluntary presentation of documents for job application in TBI Bank EAD it is considered that you give your explicit consent your personal data to be kept, processed and used for the purposes of the recruitment of the Bank.