TBI Bank is part of TBI Financial Services and now part of Europe’s largest on-line Consumer Lending providers. With offices throughout Europe, our Group now operates in 17 countries worldwide and this is just the start of our growth.
As one of the leading banks in Bulgaria and Romania, we have a network of more than 60 offices. We are ranked in Top 10 of banks and No. 1 for return on assets and equity. We currently employ 1,400 people and are now looking to expand our team in 2017.
Due to our expansion we are looking for a professional to join our team in the role of
Head of Executive support (Maternity cover)
- Skillsets should include document creation and editorial skills in PowerPoint, file documents and provide analysis and research projects;
- Works closely with top management on requested topics, makes necessary arrangements and provides with information, data and assistance (calls, meetings, travel arrangements etc), as well as keeping schedules updated and staying in touch in top management’s daily activity;
- Discuss and updates top management on particular activities, events and tasks;
- Effective interpersonal “influencer” skills to establish and maintain positive working relationships across the organization, with all levels of management and with VIP guests and partners. Build relationships and trust.
- Follow up execution of tasks set by CEO or top management, keeping deadlines and requested format;
Knowledge and Experience Required
- Previous professional experience as project manager, event manager, executive support or similar;
- University degree in business related subject;
- Fluent English is a must; Russian is essential advantage
- Excellent technical and computer skills (MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and passionate about new technologies;
- Strong organisational and self-management skills;
- Ability to work independently and under pressure;
- Ability to organize multiple things with multiple people;
- Proactive and fast adaptable to change;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Working environment based on openness and team work;
- Additional benefits such as supplementary health insurance, preferences on sport cards and company products and discounts;
- Career advancement in leading organization in its industry;
- Excellent office location
- Opportunity to work directly with the top management of the organization;
We kindly ask all prospective applicants to send us their CV in English to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your candidacy shall be treated confidentially in accordance with the LPDP. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
With the voluntary presentation of documents for job application in TBI Bank EAD it is considered that you give your explicit consent your personal data to be kept, processed and used for the purposes of the recruitment of the Bank.