TBI Bank is a fully licensed consumer and SME focused bank operating in Bulgaria and Romania. We are recognized as the most profitable bank in Bulgaria in each of the last three years (Capital K10). TBI Bank is owned by TBIF Financial Services, a 4finance Holding company.
Currently TBI Bank is challenging the established view of banking. We are now focused on becoming a next generation digital lender.
We are now offering an exciting opportunity to join our team in the role of
Head of Permanent Control
- Ensuring good risk awareness among employees and promoting a risk-based approach in the business units, with the aim to ensure high quality throughout the organization and its activities
- Ensuring the risks to which TBI Group is exposed are well identified, monitored and controlled; that they are in line with the level of risk the bank is willing to take while optimizing existing controls and ensuring that corrective actions are implemented when required.
- Analyzing all processes, evaluating all potential risks and establishing of proper control environment for mitigating the potential operational risk losses
- Defining and monitoring control indicators, detecting of potential gaps and defining and following the corrective measures implementation
- Creating of internal system for reporting the compliance with the control indicators
- Increasing the corporate culture in the area of permanent control and operational risk events prevention
- Defining process owner for all essential activities and ensuring adequate controls
- Developing a Policy for the Permanent Control.
- Actively coordinating with the other units in the organization, providing opinion on new procedures, policies and instructions regarding the controls sufficiency.
- Coordinating the implementation of the Group policies, which have an impact on the permanent control function.
- Min 5 years banking experience
- Deep knowledge on processes, risk control functions, internal control systems;
- Team player, able to work in a dynamic environment
- Covering the function for Bulgaria and the branch in Romania
- English language proficiency
We offer in return:
- An opportunity to further develop your career within a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment in which competence, quality, passion and creativity play an important role.
- Working environment based on openness and team work;
- Competitive remuneration with additional benefits (medical service, preferences on sport cards and banking products and discounts);
- Excellent office location at the heart of the capital (Lozenets, close to metro station European Union).
We kindly ask all prospective applicants to send us their CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your candidacy shall be treated confidentially in accordance with the LPDP. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
With the voluntary presentation of documents for job application in TBI Bank EAD it is considered that you give your explicit consent your personal data to be kept, processed and used for the purposes of the recruitment of the Bank.