TBI Bank is a fully licensed consumer and SME focused bank operating in Bulgaria and Romania. We are recognized as the most profitable bank in Bulgaria in each of the last three years (Capital K10). TBI Bank is owned by TBIF Financial Services, a 4finance Holding company.
Currently TBI Bank is challenging the established view of banking. We are now focused on becoming a next generation digital lender.
We are now offering an exciting opportunity to join our team in the role of
In-house Graphic Designer
- Think strategically and develop design concept and plan for the TBI brand, products and solutions
- Collaborate with Marketing, PR, Internal Comm teams on large- and small-scale marketing projects (e.g. , national campaigns, email campaigns and landing pages, SM content)
- Manage multiple design project to create collateral, promotional and advertising piece for online, ATL and POS campaigns
- Create graphics, technical illustrations, and information graphics that help viewers comprehend financial and technical concepts and information
- Communicate and handle the consistency of web design parameters, style guides and visual standards
- Understand the brand and apply established brand standards and formats to maintain the corporate visual identity across channels and customer touch points
- Keeps up to date with the financial, banking and fin-tech industries, products and services
- A proven track record in producing corporate designs
- Specialized knowledge of methods and techniques of graphic design and layout.
- Extensive knowledge of color and typography, along with the latest design trends and tools
- Experience designing and implementing desktop and mobile application UIs will be a plus
- Must be proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Fluent English
- Min 2 years’ experience
- Career advancement in leading organization in its industry;
- Working environment based on openness and team work;
- Additional benefits such as additional health insurance, preferences on sport cards and banking products and discounts;
- Excellent office location at the heart of the capital (Lozenets, close to metro station European Union).
We kindly ask all prospective applicants to send us their CV in English to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your candidacy shall be treated confidentially in accordance with the LPDP. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
With the voluntary presentation of documents for job application in TBI Bank EAD it is considered that you give your explicit consent your personal data to be kept, processed and used for the purposes of the recruitment of the Bank.