TBI Bank is part of TBI Financial Services and now part of Europe’s largest on-line Consumer Lending providers. With offices throughout Europe, our Group now operates in 17 countries worldwide and this is just the start of our growth.
As one of the leading banks in Bulgaria and Romania, we have a network of more than 60 offices. We are ranked in Top 10 of banks and No. 1 for return on assets and equity. We currently employ more than 1,400 people and expand our team in 2017.
We are now offering an exciting opportunity to join our team in the role of
- Plans, organizes and executes audit engagements;
- Evaluates bank processes and internal control environment efficiency and sufficiency;
- Identifies inherent and residual risks levels;
- Provides recommendations for process improvements, internal regulations and operational activity aiming to mitigate the risks occurrence;
- Documents the audits (assignments, testing, conclusions, audit reports, etc.);
- Participates in risk assessment and planning of audit resources and audit projects;
- Performs follow-up on implementation status of audit recommendations;
- Prepares audit analysis and contributes to audit reporting
- University degree in economics or related
- 3-5 years of audit or related experience
- Fluency in English
- Good knowledge of bank processes and departmental or organizational structure
- Understanding of risk’s definition, identification and mitigation
- Good knowledge of regulatory framework
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and audit software (banking software is an advantage).
- Ability to travel – 10 – 15 % of working time travel in countryside;
- Career advancement in leading organization in its industry;
- Working environment based on openness and team work;
- Additional benefits such as additional health insurance, preferences on sport cards and banking products and discounts;
- Excellent office location at the heart of the capital (Lozenets, close to metro station European Union).
We kindly ask all prospective applicants to send us their CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your candidacy shall be treated confidentially in accordance with the LPDP. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
With the voluntary presentation of documents for job application in TBI Bank EAD it is considered that you give your explicit consent your personal data to be kept, processed and used for the purposes of the recruitment of the Bank.