TBI Bank is a fully licensed consumer and SME focused bank operating in Bulgaria and Romania. We are recognized as the most profitable bank in Bulgaria in each of the last three years (Capital K10). TBI Bank is owned by TBIF Financial Services, a 4finance Holding company.
Currently TBI Bank is challenging the established view of banking. We are now focused on becoming a next generation digital lender.
Be welcome to join us in the role of
Junior Financial Analyst
- Prepare, update, verify and analyze management financial statements, reports and presentations as well as budget completion of the Business segments of the Bank
- Analyze and drill through data in order to explain deviations
- Analysis of drivers of the businesses and translation of these trends into a monetary impact on the business
- Interact with other departments within the bank to obtain and supply data
- Contribute to department and organization special projects as assigned
- Prepare special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends
- Perform analytical functions as assigned
- University degree in Economics, Finance or Accountancy
- Ability to work with figures, ensuring high level of accuracy
- Understanding of financial information
- Ability to deliver high quality results under time pressure
- Excellent MS Office skills (especially MS Excel)
- Written and spoken English
- 1+ years in similar position within the banking or financial sector
- Career advancement in leading organization in its industry;
- Working environment based on openness and team work;
- Additional benefits such as additional health insurance, preferences on sport cards and banking products and discounts;
- Excellent office location at the heart of the capital (Lozenets, close to metro station European Union).
We kindly ask all prospective applicants to send us their CV in English to email: email@example.com
Your candidacy shall be treated confidentially in accordance with the LPDP. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
With the voluntary presentation of documents for job application in TBI Bank EAD it is considered that you give your explicit consent your personal data to be kept, processed and used for the purposes of the recruitment of the Bank.