TBI Bank is a fully licensed consumer and SME focused bank operating in Bulgaria and Romania. We are recognized as the most profitable bank in Bulgaria in each of the last three years (Capital K10). TBI Bank is owned by TBIF Financial Services, a 4finance Holding company.
Currently TBI Bank is challenging the established view of banking. We are now focused on becoming a next generation digital lender.
We are now offering an exciting opportunity to join our team in the role of
- Represents the Bank in litigations related to loans in arrears
- Initiates and maintain enforcement against the debtors under Civil Code and Special Pledges Act.
- Provides legal opinions for issues, related to measures for collection of loans in arrears
- Drafts cession agreements, agreements for sale of properties, Loan Contracts, Notary deed for the establishment of a contractual mortgage on a real estate, Pledge Agreements
- Diploma in Law
- Enforcement under Civil Code and Special Pledges Act
- Representing the Bank in claims under article 422 from the Civil Code.
- Insolvency proceedings
- Preparation of cession agreements, agreements for property sale, pledge agreements, Loan Agreements, Notary deed for the establishment of a contractual mortgage on a real estate
- Team Player
- Good Communication Skills
- Results oriented
- Career advancement in leading organization in its industry;
- Working environment based on openness and team work;
- Additional benefits such as additional health insurance, preferences on sport cards and banking products and discounts;
- Excellent office location at the heart of the capital (Lozenets, close to metro station European Union).
We kindly ask all prospective applicants to send us their CV in English to email@example.com
Your candidacy shall be treated confidentially in accordance with the LPDP. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
With the voluntary presentation of documents for job application in TBI Bank EAD it is considered that you give your explicit consent your personal data to be kept, processed and used for the purposes of the recruitment of the Bank.