TBI Bank is part of TBI Financial Services and now part of Europe’s largest on-line Consumer Lending providers. With offices throughout Europe, our Group now operates in 17 countries worldwide and this is just the start of our growth.
As one of the leading banks in Bulgaria and Romania, we have a network of more than 60 offices, are ranked in Top 10 of banks and No. 1 for return on assets and equity. We currently employ 1,400 people and expand our team in 2017.
Now we are looking for motivated professional to join our team in the role of
Purpose of the role
The assistant is part of a team responsible to provide complete administrative and technical support to top management team of the Bank.
- Works closely with top management on requested topics, makes necessary arrangements and provides with information, data and assistance (calls, meetings, travel arrangements etc), as well as keeping schedules updated and staying in touch in top management’s daily activity;
- Provides administrative support on planning and logistics of bank’s regular management meetings, strategic sessions, workshops and trainings etc.;
- Prepares and keep on file documents, presentations and other unit’s documents;
Communicates with the bank staff on different issues.
Knowledge and Experience Required
- Previous experience as executive support, project manager, event manager, admin director or similar;
- University degree in business related subject;
- Fluent English is a must;
- Excellent technical and computer skills (MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook);
- Strong organisational and self-management skills;
- Ability to organize multiple things with multiple people;
- Fast adaptability to changes;
- Career advancement in leading organization in its industry;
- Working environment based on openness and team work;
- Additional benefits such as additional health insurance, preferences on sport cards and Banking products and discounts;
- Excellent office location at the heart of the capital (Lozenets, close to metro station European Union).
We kindly ask all prospective applicants to send us their CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your candidacy shall be treated confidentially in accordance with the LPDP. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. With the voluntary presentation of documents for job application in TBI Bank EAD it is considered that you give your explicit consent your personal data to be kept, processed and used for the purposes of the recruitment of the Bank.