TBI Bank is a fully licensed consumer and SME focused bank operating in Bulgaria and Romania. We are recognized as the most profitable bank in Bulgaria in each of the last three years (Capital K10). TBI Bank is owned by TBIF Financial Services, a 4finance Holding company.
Currently TBI Bank is challenging the established view of banking. We are now focused on becoming a next generation digital lender.
We are now offering an exciting opportunity to join our team in the role of
Market Risk and Liquidity Manager
Main responsibilities shall be:
- Knowledge in managing and control of overall risks on bank level, including implementing of EU and local regulatory framework;
- Market risk analysis experience including, but not limited to stress test and regulatory metrics, such as Value-at-risk;
- Preparation of regular risk management reports with focus on market risk;
- Prepares and sets internal rules for managing bank risk, including market risk;
- Identification, assessment, monitoring and reporting of general bank risk activities – liquidity, operational, credit and market risk;
- Planning and implementing risk programs, measures, scenarios and regulatory requirements;
- Control functions of risk activities;
Education /experience/skills requirements:
- Advanced degree in a quantitative field such as Finance, Economics, Statistics or related field;
- Previous experience in market risk management and financial market instruments required, minimum of 3 years;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- English language;
- Self-motivated team player.
We offer in return
- An opportunity to further develop your career within a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment in which competence, quality, passion and creativity play an important role.
- Working environment based on openness and team work;
- Competitive remuneration with additional benefits (medical service, preferences on sport cards and banking products and discounts);
- Excellent office location at the heart of the capital (Lozenets, close to metro station European Union).
We kindly ask all prospective applicants to send us their CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your candidacy shall be treated confidentially in accordance with the LPDP. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
With the voluntary presentation of documents for job application in TBI Bank EAD it is considered that you give your explicit consent your personal data to be kept, processed and used for the purposes of the recruitment of the Bank.