TBI Bank is a fully licensed consumer and SME focused bank operating in Bulgaria and Romania. We are recognized as the most profitable bank in Bulgaria in each of the last three years (Capital K10). TBI Bank is owned by TBIF Financial Services, a 4finance Holding company.
Currently TBI Bank is challenging the established view of banking. We are now focused on becoming a next generation digital lender.
We have now an exciting opportunity for you to join our HR team as
People & Organizational Development Manager
- To contribute with research, analysis and ideas to the development of the Group HR strategy in order to ensure that organisational development initiatives are appropriately integrated and aligned with strategic and business goals;
- To design and deliver OD and change management strategies, processes and interventions that support the group ambition to be an innovative and high performing organisation; to include initiatives which foster a creativity, new ways of working, high performance culture, where valuing learning, continuous improvement and diversity are norms;
- To manage the design, implementation and further improvement of specific performance improvement initiatives – implement Performance Management System, 360 degree feedback process and others according to specific needs;
- To identify opportunities for performance improvement through, for example, undertaking internal diagnosis, process/system reviews in order to understand barriers and possible solutions; conducting external research into good practice and new ideas;
- To design and facilitate in-house events (e.g. workshops, working groups, away days) as required;
- To work with the Internal Communications Manager to ensure effective communication and consultation processes and to build on employees on-boarding, continuous engagement and motivation;
- To develop the Group approach to talent management and succession planning and to co-ordinate the contributions of key stakeholders to ensure effective implementation;
- To formulate, agree and implement the annual Training Plan and manage the respective Training Budget and daily training (short-term) and long term activities;
- To execute training & development needs analyses -regularly facilitate discussion with Functional & Dept heads to achieve desired T&D objectives;
- To support the provision of executives development - design and implementation of leadership development program;
- To work with line managers on the design and delivery of appropriate and relevant Individual Development Plans for their team members;
- To design, implement and develop an approach of coaching, mentoring and other schemes to support employees development and the achievement of Individual Development Plans;
- To lead on the development of a employees skills and knowledge database in order to maximise the diverse talents of the organisation;
- Deliver trainings and maintain an up to date knowledge of modern training intervention techniques;
- Trainings (internal & external) organization, logistics and preparation of respective materials;
- Measurement of training effectiveness, KPI's and evaluation metrics, reports;
- To be involved in job evaluation system/s, advising on job design, job descriptions and the correct grading of jobs. To actively initiate and update Functional department descriptions following new business strategies, creation of new roles and functions in the organization and the respective Organization structures;
- To oversee the annual appraisal process/es, monitoring compliance with the timetable and working with the Head of HR to ensure consistency of quality in appraisal documentation;
- To manage the induction (on-boarding) programs & generally introduction of new employees;
- To contribute to the development of policies and procedures in collaboration with other roles in HR team;
- To constantly search, propose and implement digital solutions to support HR projects and initiatives – e-Learning, e-Performance and etc.
Knowledge and experience
- University degree;
- An OD qualification, or equivalent professional knowledge gained through the significant experience working as an POD specialist or as an HR generalist with an POD focus;
- Able to demonstrate up to date knowledge of theory and good practice in key areas;
- Organisation development particularly around change management, performance management and developing organisational culture;
- Learning & Development, particularly management development and talent management;
- Track record in delivering successful OD projects and supporting major organisational change; influencing, building and sustaining relationships in order to achieve results;
- Experience of, and commitment to, continuous organisational improvement and the ability to act as a change agent.
- Excellent influencing and interpersonal skills with people at all levels, internally and externally;
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills;
- Coaching/mentoring skills;
- An experienced facilitator;
- Effective planning and project management skills with the ability to set and keep the deadlines;
- The ability to engage, conduct diagnosis, analyse findings, generate options and build commitment to solutions;
- Change management skills;
- Event design and facilitation skills;
- Numeracy and ability to analyse quantitative and qualitative data;
- Personal qualities;
- Self-motivation, enthusiasm and results-focus;
- Flexible, adaptable and comfortable with ambiguity;
- Negotiating, influencing;
- Pragmatic and solution-oriented;
- Committed to high standards and continuous improvement;
- Ability to move between big picture and detail;
- Excellent English.
We kindly ask all prospective applicants to send us their CV in English to email: email@example.com
Your candidacy shall be treated confidentially in accordance with the LPDP. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
With the voluntary presentation of documents for job application in TBI Bank EAD it is considered that you give your explicit consent your personal data to be kept, processed and used for the purposes of the recruitment of the Bank.