TBI Bank is a fully licensed consumer and SME focused bank operating in Bulgaria and Romania. We are recognized as the most profitable bank in Bulgaria in each of the last three years (Capital K10). TBI Bank is owned by TBIF Financial Services, a 4finance Holding company.
Currently TBI Bank is challenging the established view of banking. We are now focused on becoming a next generation digital lender.
The success of TBI Bank belongs to our highly professional and talented experts. Our international leadership team works closely with our more than 1500 employees to improve and transform through digital innovations consumers’ financial lives.
We are now offering an exciting opportunity to join our team in the role of
Product Design Specialist
• Master competition monitoring, market & consumer understanding
• Be responsible for product range development (new products based on continuous market analysis);
• Manage in-life product performance versus budgeted KPIs and initial assumptions
• Project management of all product integration/launches/changes
• Manage existing product portfolio and constant deliver improvement solutions
• Create product specification documentation together with business requirements for the new developments
• Implements and configures in the IT system all product changes
• Responsible for UAT of the new products and accurate implementation
• Coordinate and build strong working relationships with various internal organizations/departments
• Responsible for the development, training, and communication of new products/product changes
• Provide support for other departmental projects when needed
• Proposes, analyses and build specific loyalty products for targeted customers
• Builds financial estimations and predictions on new and existing products compared to budgeted KPIs
• Bachelor’s degree;
• Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position in financial industry (Bank/IFN)
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written);
• Fluent in English;
• Advanced spreadsheet and numerical analysis skills (MS Excel);
• Ability to write and deliver marketing and training materials (MS PowerPoint);
• Project management skills and analytical thinking
• Time management abilities and problem solving skills
• Attentive to details, proven ability to handle work under pressure and tight deadlines
• Career advancement in leading organization in its industry;
• Working environment based on openness and team work;
• Additional benefits such as additional health insurance, preferences on sport cards and banking products and discounts;
• Excellent office location at the heart of the capital (Lozenets, close to metro station European Union).
We kindly ask all prospective applicants to send us their CV in English.
Your candidacy shall be treated confidentially in accordance with the LPDP. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
With the voluntary presentation of documents for job application in TBI Bank EAD it is considered that you give your explicit consent your personal data to be kept, processed and used for the purposes of the recruitment of the Bank.