TBI Bank is part of TBI Financial Services and now part of Europe’s largest on-line Consumer Lending providers. With offices throughout Europe, our Group now operates in 17 countries worldwide and this is just the start of our growth.
As one of the leading banks in Bulgaria and Romania, we have a network more than 60 offices, are ranked in Top 10 of banks and No. 1 for return on assets and equity. We currently employ 1,400 people and are now looking to add to our team in 2017.
Be welcome to join us in the role of
Risk Analyst - SME
Main duties and responsibilities
- Preparation of detailed financial analysis of SME and corporate customers;
- Assignment of internal ratings to corporate customers;
- Preparation of proposals for financing of SME and corporate customers;
- Monitoring of the internal risk rules and policies, regarding credit exposures to corporate customers.
Experience & Knowledge required:
- University degree in Finance, Accounting or other related area;
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience (as risk analyst, financial analyst, relationship manager of SME and/or corporate customers in financial institution).
- Very good knowledge of English – both written and spoken;
- Computer skills – MS office;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail;
- Time management.
- Career advancement in leading organization in its industry;
- Working environment based on openness and team work;
- Additional benefits such as additional health insurance, preferences on sport cards and banking products and discounts;
- Excellent office location at the heart of the capital (Lozenets, close to metro station European Union).
We kindly ask all prospective applicants to send us their CV in English.
Your candidacy shall be treated confidentially in accordance with the LPDP. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
With the voluntary presentation of documents for job application in TBI Bank EAD it is considered that you give your explicit consent your personal data to be kept, processed and used for the purposes of the recruitment.