TBI Bank is a fully licensed consumer and SME focused bank operating in Bulgaria and Romania. We are recognized as the most profitable bank in Bulgaria in each of the last three years (Capital K10). TBI Bank is owned by TBIF Financial Services, a 4finance Holding company.
Currently TBI Bank is challenging the established view of banking. We are now focused on becoming a next generation digital lender.
We are now offering an exciting opportunity to join our team in the role of
Senior expert Budgeting and Forecasting
- Coordinate the preparation of the budget and revised implementation
- Methodological support of budgeting process, guidelines/templates development and distribution to stakeholders
- Financial forecasting process – early month forecasts and Rolling Forecast process
- Financial and business modelling and scenario analysis
- Overall supervision, communication and coordination of Budgeting and Forecasting process in Bulgaria and Romania
- Observing accounting standards and financial policy of the company
- Control implementation of placed business goals in relation to budgeting and management reporting
- Budgeted vs Actual variances analysis on consolidated, country/entity level and business segment level
- Control cash flows and financial instruments and prepares financial and regular reports
- 3+ years in the same position within the banking or financial sector
- University degree in Economics, Finance or Accountancy
- Experience in management reporting
- Understanding of financial reporting standards and main bank products
- High level of commitment and flexibility, proactive and independent, able to take full responsibility and deliver high quality results under time pressure
- Excellent MS Office skills with MS Excel Proficiency
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Career advancement in leading organization in its industry
- Working environment based on openness and team work
- Additional benefits such as additional health insurance, preferences on sport cards and banking products and discounts
- Excellent office location at the heart of the capital (Lozenets, close to metro station European Union).
We kindly ask all prospective applicants to send us their CV in English to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your candidacy shall be treated confidentially in accordance with the LPDP. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
With the voluntary presentation of documents for job application in TBI Bank EAD it is considered that you give your explicit consent your personal data to be kept, processed and used for the purposes of the recruitment of the Bank.