TBI Bank is part of TBI Financial Services and now part of Europe’s largest on-line Consumer Lending providers. With offices throughout Europe, our Group now operates in 17 countries worldwide and this is just the start of our growth.
As one of the leading banks in Bulgaria and Romania, we have a network of more than 60 offices, are ranked in Top 10 of banks and No. 1 for return on assets and equity. We currently employ 1,400 people and expand our team in 2017.
Due to our expansion, we are offering an exciting opportunity to join our HR team in the role of
Main areas of expertise:
- Execute the overall recruitment process, incl. includes external recruitment and internal promotions within the organization;
- Identify and manage respective sourcing channels incl. Job platforms, Universities, Recruitment agencies, Referral program, Passive applicants’ sourcing etc.;
- Coordinate and/or participate in Employer branding activities related to talent acquisition, incl. media presence, facebook, linkedin, career events and similar others;
- Candidate experience management;
- Hiring managers’ support in all related activities;
- Database and reporting to management team;
- Support the team in order to assure proper Onborading;
- Retention activities such as exit interviews management;
- Active participation in revision and implementation of respective processes and procedures.
Experience and knowledge:
- 3+ years of recruitment experience with at least 1 of them in the industry – Banking, Finance, etc.;
- Excellent computer literacy (Outlook, MS office, digital sources);
- Very good English and Bulgarian – both written and spoken;
- University degree in related area – HR, Psychology, Economics or other.
- KAIZEN attitude;
- Result driven professional;
- Great organization skills with attention to detail;
- Stay positive and smart.
We offer in return
- Career advancement in leading organization in its industry;
- Working environment based on openness and team work;
- Competitive remuneration with additional benefits (medical service, preferences on sport cards and banking products and discounts);
- Excellent office location at the heart of the capital (Lozenets, close to metro station European Union).
We kindly ask all prospective applicants to send us their CV in English to email@example.com .
Your candidacy shall be treated confidentially in accordance with the LPDP. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
With the voluntary presentation of documents for job application in TBI Bank EAD it is considered that you give your explicit consent your personal data to be kept, processed and used for the purposes of the recruitment of the Bank.