TBI Bank is a fully licensed consumer and SME focused bank operating in Bulgaria and Romania. We are recognized as the most profitable bank in Bulgaria in each of the last three years (Capital K10). TBI Bank is owned by TBIF Financial Services, a 4finance Holding company.
Currently TBI Bank is challenging the established view of banking. We are now focused on becoming a next generation digital lender.
The success of TBI Bank belongs to our highly professional and talented experts. Our international leadership team works closely with our more than 1500 employees to improve and transform through digital innovations consumers’ financial lives.
Due to our expansion we are looking for a professional to join our team in the role of
- Debugging and troubleshooting customer issues Maintenance and development of existing code base
- Writing and implementing new applications
- Testing new applications
- System administration
A good candidate is expected to demonstrate:
- Ability to learn fast and work in dynamic environment
- Good command in Еnglish
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Demonstrate good communication skills
- Career advancement in leading organization in its industry;
- Working environment based on openness and team work;
- Additional benefits such as additional health insurance, preferences on sport cards and banking products and discounts;
- Excellent office location at the heart of the capital (Lozenets, close to metro station European Union).
We kindly ask all prospective applicants to send us their CV in English.
Your candidacy shall be treated confidentially in accordance with the LPDP. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. With the voluntary presentation of documents for job application in TBI Bank EAD it is considered that you give your explicit consent your personal data to be kept, processed and used for the purposes of the recruitment of the Bank.