TBI Bank is part of TBI Financial Services and now part of Europe’s largest on-line Consumer Lending providers. With offices throughout Europe, our Group now operates in 17 countries worldwide and this is just the start of our growth.
As one of the leading banks in Bulgaria and Romania, we have a network of more than 60 offices. We are ranked in Top 10 of banks and No. 1 for return on assets and equity. We currently employ more than 1,400 people and expand our team in 2017.
We are now offering an exciting opportunity to join our team in the role of
Programming language & technologies used within the projects
- Platforms: CMS/CRM/e-commerce/EBS
- Database: MS SQL Server or any other database – very good knowledge (very good level for CRUD operations, stored procedures, joins, functions, triggers)
- HTML, CSS – fair knowledge
- Reporting: fair knowledge, any reporting tool
Responsibilities of the Technical Consultant
- Applications’ installation, customization, configuration and up-dates
- Understanding of banking business processes and requirements and participation into Functional Documentation Analysis and Technical Design definition
- Create database objects such as tables, views, stored procedures, triggers etc.
- Create functions to provide custom functionality as per the requirements
- Develop reports in SQL Server Reporting Services
- Realizes database imports and reports (MS SQL, Reporting Services, Excel), migrations and application integration
- Participate in discussions involving the application creation and understand the requirements and provide the back-end and front-end functionality for the applications
- Define business requirements and provide counseling and support in defining business functionality
- Work closely with the PM and developers to identify the best business solution and analyze the ability to change of the application environment, assesses the impact of changes of existing environment: application, infrastructure and operations
- Ensures that workflow and internal (IT) procedures are applied within the business process and it is compliant with external and internal regulations and procedures
- Participates in Fintech OS/Digital Transformation implementations of customer centric solutions
- Tests the applications (internal testing) and takes part in UAT
- First Level of support
- Provides user trainings
- Customer orientation
- Problem solving person, focused on problems and passion for finding solutions, focused on troubleshooting
- Very Good Level of English, verbal & written
- University degree - (preferably IT, engineering) background
- Planning and estimation skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Quality orientation/ attention to detail
- Leadership skills and easy person to talk to
- Preferably, at least 2 years of experience in a similar position (consultancy or programming)
Nice-to-have knowledge/ skills
- CMS/CRM/e-commerce – practical experience with at least one platform in the described range would help the person adapt fast
- Business processes knowledge: medium level, nice to have.
- Industry knowledge: Financial Services knowledge is a plus.
Customer’s Industry: Banking, Credit, Leasing, Insurance, Retail, Distribution / others
We offer in return
- An opportunity to further develop your career within a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment in which competence, quality, passion and creativity play an important role.
- Working environment based on openness and team work;
- Competitive remuneration with additional benefits (medical service, preferences on sport cards and banking products and discounts);
- Excellent office location at the heart of the capital (Lozenets, close to metro station European Union).
We kindly ask all prospective applicants to send us their CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Your candidacy shall be treated confidentially in accordance with the LPDP. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
With the voluntary presentation of documents for job application in TBI Bank EAD it is considered that you give your explicit consent your personal data to be kept, processed and used for the purposes of the recruitment of the Bank.