TBI Bank is a fully licensed consumer and SME focused bank operating in Bulgaria and Romania. We are recognized as the most profitable bank in Bulgaria in each of the last three years (Capital K10). TBI Bank is owned by TBIF Financial Services, a 4finance Holding company.
Currently TBI Bank is challenging the established view of banking. We are now focused on becoming a next generation digital lender.
Due to increased volume of international assignments and further development of the Bank, we are looking for:
Travel & Expat officer
- Handle regular travel arrangements for bank management, shareholders, visitors and external parties, incl. booking airline/train tickets, arranging transportation and accommodation as well as other travel arrangements related or upon request;
- Handle occasional travel arrangements for corporate events, workshops, trainings etc. in Bulgaria, Romania or across other countries;
- Filing documents, issue business trip lists, expense report preparation and further accounting to Accounting Dpt of the bank before/after travel on regular basis;
- Research and assistance with visas and legalization (work/residence permit) for employees travelling abroad or arriving from;
- Handle logistics issues for expats (permanent or occasional), including assistance with apartment-for-rent search, special requests (booking restaurants and events) etc;
- Negotiate with travel service providers, getting corporate rates etc;
- Be highly diligent and responsive (may include evening or weekend calls or emails), as well as adaptable for last-minute changes, making sure all updates are made correctly;
- Understanding and proper implementation of bank internal standards, policies and procedures;
- Ensure compliance in all aspects of travel procedures;
- Prompt and efficient trouble-shooting if needed.
- Previous experience in the area of executive support, travel arrangements or relevant;
- University degree in business related subject;
- Computer literacy (MS Office programs, Web environment, calendar tool, etc);
- Fluent English is a must;
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills;
- Ability to work independently, diligently and within tight deadlines;
- Quick learner, proactive and adaptable to changes.
- Excellent opportunity to work in international environment;
- Career advancement in leading organization;
- Additional benefits such as additional health insurance, preferences on sport cards and banking products and discounts;
- Excellent office location at the heart of the capital (Lozenets).
*Non travel-related position
We kindly ask all prospective applicants to send us their CV in English to email: email@example.com
Your candidacy shall be treated confidentially in accordance with the LPDP. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
With the voluntary presentation of documents for job application in TBI Bank EAD it is considered that you give your explicit consent your personal data to be kept, processed and used for the purposes of the recruitment of the Bank.