1. Mechanism № 1 - deferral of principal and interest for up to 9 months
• The amounts due (principal and interest) are deferred for up to 9 months, but not later than31.12.2021
• The entire balance of the debt, together with the unpaid principal during the grace period are repaid according to a new repayment plan for a period of up to 9 months longer than
the initial one, depending on the number of deferred installments.
• An equal part of the unpaid interest during the grace period is added to each installment under the repayment plan until the expiration of the loan term or another reasonably shorter period agreed with the borrower.
2. Mechanism № 2 - deferral of principal for up to 9 months
• Principal amounts due are deferred for up to 9 months, but not later than 31.12.2021
• The interest due for the period is paid according to the contract.
• After the expiration of the grace period, a new repayment plan is prepared to cover the entire balance of the debt, including unpaid principal during the grace period. The new repayment plan is extended depending on the number of unpaid installments, but no more than 9 months.
3. Mechanism № 3, applicable to revolving products
• Revolving of a credit line is allowed, even if due installments or part of them have not been repaid. The repayment of the installments is postponed for up to 9 months, but not later than 31.12.2021.
• There is no minimum amount for revolving a credit limit on a credit card, as of 01.02.2020 at the earliest, for a period of up to 9 months, but not later than 31.12.2020. After the expiration of the grace period the formation of a minimum amount for revolving is reimbursed and the loan is serviced according to the initial contract.
• For a period of up to 9 months, but not later than 31.12.2021, the due monthly interest on the loan - overdraft, is repaid at the expense of the unutilized limit or its payment is deferred for a period of up to 9 months after the expiration of the grace period.